Carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
The minimum standard requirements of Jurnal Ilmu Komputer dan Desain Komunikasi Visual (JIKDISKOMVIS) must be :
- Written in Indonesian and English.
- The author’s name should be accompanied by a complete affiliation address and corresponding email.
- The length of the submitted paper is at least 6 pages and no more than 12 pages. Editors will evaluate if the papers are needing more pages than 12 pages.
- Use of a tool such as Zotero, Mendeley, Microsoft Word, or EndNote for reference management and formatting, and choose the APA style.
- Make sure that your paper is prepared using the JIKDISKOMVIS
Structure of The Manuscript
The manuscript must be prepared and suggested present follow the structure:
- Title. The title of paper typing in sentence case, without Acronym or abbreviation, case study.
- Abstract. Written briefly in English and Indonesian in one paragraph of 200-400 WORDS; No citation; State in the abstract a primary objective, research design, methodology, main outcomes, and results, and the conclusions.
- Section structure. Authors are suggested to present their articles in the section structure: Pendahuluan - Metode Penelitian - Hasil dan Pembahasan – Kesimpulan - Saran - Ucapan Terima Kasih - Daftar Pustaka
Daftar Pustaka. Expect a minimum of 10 references with a minimum 60% references primarily.